Search This Blog

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Still Learning...

Good evening again everyone! I am learning more day by day about the dos and don'ts when it comes to selling  one's artwork.

What a big help my mom has been in this process. I lucked out to have a fellow artist, who also sells their art, as a mom :). I realized while having a conversation with my mom today that I need to sign my art, which means I need to practice my signature!

The first tattoo I went to get was that of a purple bow (not the kind of bow that you shoot an arrow with, but the kind you tie up your daughter's hair with). I chose the color purple because it represents the awareness of animal abuse, which, of course, as a cat lover I completely aware of and want to share the awareness as much as I can - that being said, please click here to be directed to The Animal Rescue Site where they provide a button you may click daily, and by participating you will help raise money for food & care for animals with every click made. No sign up necessary; just a click of your mouse, and you will have donated the value of .6 bowls of food for rescued animals - .

That being said, I was thinking I wanted to somehow include a bow in my signature. However, I'm not really sure how I can do that, so if anyone out there has any ideas and would like to, please share them!

Alright! Bedtime! I'm hungry! Go figure! Good night world!

No comments:

Post a Comment