Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

It's been awhile!

Hey guys!
I'm sorry it has been so long since I have posted.
I kind of left all of you hanging.
Lately, I've been somewhat busy.
I have worked on a few new pieces but nothing is complete so far.
Right now, I'm breaking from finishing those pieces to create and complete a piece I'm doing for my dad for his birthday/Father's Day, which are close together.
Also, my husband and I have some exciting news.
We are looking into buying our first house!
I can't believe it. I, personally, have never even rented so I feel like I am skipping a step.
But it's exciting, and, so, much of our time will be taken up by this process soon.
However, I will keep working on my art and once I finish more pieces, I will definitely post pictures.
So, just check back every once in a while to see if I have posted any new ones.
Also, I have started creating my Etsy shop to begin selling my art pieces.
It's not 100% complete yet, but I am getting there.
One last thing everyone!
I have started working for Examiner.com as the Little Rock Cats Examiner.
I have just published my first article so go check it out.
To see my profile and read my first article, visit :www.examiner.com/cats-in-little-rock/codie-pope.
Thanks guys! I will post new stuff as soon as I can!
Take care until then.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment