Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Craft Gossip’s Fork & Talk Spring 2012 Meet-Up

Good evening everyone!!!
I've got a Big update for you all today.

Over the weekend I attended Craft Gossip’s Fork & Talk Spring 2012 Meet-Up held at Trios off of Cantrell Road. The event was put together by Craft Gossip's sewing editor, Anne Weaver, with the help of Craft Gossip editors: Scarlett Burroughs (quilting editor), Denise Felton (needlework editor), and Stacie de Klerk (jewelry making editor). These four Craft Gossip editors (and good buddies) really made the Fork & Talk meet-up entertaining and delightful. I want to personally thank them for putting so much work into making the meet-up what it was.

Between the free craft supplies, getting to meet other creative bloggers, and the fine wine and dining I don't think I could have had any more fun. If any one would like to view the photos taken at the event you can Click Here to be directed to the photos uploaded to flickr.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a good time. I wish there was something going on like that around here.

    ReplyDelete