Search This Blog

Monday, April 16, 2012

Update

Hey guys! I hope everyone is having a great Monday.
I have been working on the new direction I'm taking with my art work, and I think it is turning out well. So far I have only gotten the image part of the art pieces finished, but that is also the hard part. Since the hard part is behind me now it's all down hill from here which means hopefully it won't been too much longer until the 8x10 pieces are complete and I am able to post pictures of them. Keep checking back periodically to see if I have completed them.
Also, I just want to remind everyone to follow this link, and click the purple button to give the value of .6 bowls of food for rescued animals for free. I don't know if anyone has heard of iPet Companion; it's a website that allows you to interact and play with shelter cats by watching them through a webcam and controlling their toys digitally. It's really fun. Check it out. Especially if you're bored and have nothing to do at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment